Friday, December 5, 2014

Welcome To My World Of Fashion

Hello, I am Pranshi Karnik. Though I am celebrating my life as a photographer, I love to talk about styling. Taking up photography as my career has been a rewarding choice in terms of finance. Photography is my earning source, dance and fashion my motivational inspiration.

The initial years of photography had been crucial to my survival, but they trained me well into balancing my career and my passion for what is in vogue and what is not.
Life captured through lens

I have been capturing the natural beauty of flora and fauna, freedom, success, failure, love, still life etc., since more than five years. The journey as a photographer included learning a lot of techniques, rules, angles, perfect pictures, lens, exposure, pixel, postures, light, IOS, so on and so forth and I have always been keen to learn all things photography.

In spite of all these happening things in my life there was a void which was filled with my love towards fashion. Fashion for me is not just a creative expression of the art of getting dressed up but it also is my passion and I religiously follow it in life. It is ethereal, abrasive at times, different for different people and yet so unique and connective, I couldn't remain ignorant of it and only thrive on clicking pictures.

It was then that I started to amalgamate both my hobbies of photography and fashion and I started fashion photography and ever since then there has been no looking back.


CocoChanel, a fashion designer said, “Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street; fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
Wouldn't one agree with him? Well, I do!Fashion isn't something which is strictly our clothing choices but it also put forth’s one’s perspective and view towards world.So, here I am with a fashion blog to put forth my perspective towards fashion and fashion industry.

Visit-Read-Comment-Share and Post your views towards styling and fashion world at large here. Voice your opinion. Swank your style here.

Welcome to the fashion soaked world of Pranshi Karnik!

No comments:

Post a Comment